Professor Yaakov Ben-HaimSpecialist in urological surgery
Director of the pediatric urology unit
- Medical School: 1985-1979 Medical School of the Technion in Haifa.
- 1993-1988 Graduate of Continuing Studies in Urology School of Continuing Studies, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- 1995-1993 - Two-year internship at the Johns Hopkins Hospital Urology Institute in Baltimore, USA in pediatric urology.
- 1986 - Internship at Sheba Hospital.
- 1993-1987 - Internship in urological surgery at Sheba Hospital.
- 1997-1995 - Senior physician in the urology department at Sheba Hospital.
- 1999-1997 - Senior Physician in the Urology Department and Director of the Pediatric Urology Service at Tel Aviv Medical Center.
- 1999 - Director of the Pediatric Urology Unit at Tel Aviv Medical Center.
- 1999 - Degree in Senior Lecturer in Urology, School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Student guidance: In pediatric urology while they are in the pediatric ward and the urology ward.
- Guidance student for a final thesis for an MD degree
- 2016 - 2016 - Associate Clinical Professor School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Participation in national and international conferences: 20 conferences.
- 52 publications.